Download the audio lesson to your Kindle
You can now download the audio lesson to your Kindle using the link below.
Audio lesson link: Download mp3
If you’re viewing this page on a Kindle then you won’t be able to download the mp3 file directly to your Kindle using the link above. Instead, you should access this page on your computer and download the audio file, then transfer it to your Kindle using the instructions below.
Transferring the audio lesson to your Kindle
- Download the audio file for each lesson to your computer. Links are provided in the ebooks.
- Connect your Kindle to the computer and drag the the downloaded file to your Kindle’s music folder.
- Disconnect your Kindle from the computer. If you’re not already on the Home screen, press the Home button.
- Press the Menu button, navigate to Experimental and select it.
- Navigate down to select Play music.
- To pause the audio, hold down Alt and press the space bar. Use this same key combination to start the audio again.