Some of our courses are now available as Kindle ebooks. Customers can download the audio files associated with each lesson. By transferring the audio files to your device you will be able to listen to the lesson while you read the notes. The instructions below will help you to achieve this.
Some Kindle devices are capable of playing audio files, so you may be able to listen to the audio lesson as you read the notes. Downloading audio files to your Kindle is straightforward:
- Download the audio file for each lesson to your computer. Links are provided in the ebooks.
- Connect your Kindle to the computer and drag the the downloaded file to your Kindle’s music folder.
- Disconnect your Kindle from the computer. If you’re not already on the Home screen, press the Home button.
- Press the Menu button, navigate to Experimental and select it.
- Navigate down to select Play music.
- To pause the audio, hold down Alt and press the space bar. Use this same key combination to start the audio again.