Radio Lingua produces language courses for learners of French, Spanish, Italian, German and many other languages. We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and engaging presenters who have native speaker level language skills in a range of languages.
Applications for our Native Speaker Correspondents 2014 have now closed.
- Are you a native speaker of French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, or indeed of any other major world language?
- Are you based in the west of Scotland?
- Or do you have access to high quality recording equipment and are you available to work remotely?
- Do you have excellent communication and presentation skills?
- Do you have some experience of teaching your language to foreigners?
If so, we would love to meet you to discuss the potential of working with us at some point in the future. Please complete the form at the link below and we’ll be in touch.
If you would like to apply to be part of our team of presenters, please click here.