Over the last 12 weeks we’ve been posting on Facebook every weekday to give you an extra opportunity to practise your language skills. We have been really impressed with all your answers and comments and we would like to continue posting interesting material for you. In order for us to gauge which elements were your favourite, we’d love to have your feedback. We can then go off and think of some more fun-filled content to share with you! By way of a thank you, we will choose one lucky winner at random who will receive a £50 Radio Lingua voucher to put towards any of our courses, so if you’d like to stand a chance of winning this voucher, please remember to include your email address when you’ve answered the survey questions! One final thing: please only participate in the survey if you have been actively taking part and posting your comments on the Coffee Break French and Spanish Facebook pages over the summer. This will help us to continue to improve our offerings and support for language learners!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is organised by Radio Lingua Ltd.
- Employees of Radio Lingua Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- Details on how to enter the competition are listed in the description box which you will see before you complete the survey.
- The closing date for entry will be Monday 15th September at 23:59 UK time. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for this competition will be one fifty pound voucher (£50.00 GBP) to be redeemed as part payment of Radio Lingua Ltd courses only.
- Radio Lingua Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Radio Lingua Ltd’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified on the Radio Lingua site as soon as possible.
- Radio Lingua Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by and third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random on Tuesday 16th September.
- The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 16th September. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Radio Lingua Ltd. will notify the winner of how the prize will be delivered.
- Radio Lingua Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.