Apologies for the late arrival of this week’s News Time Spanish. On this week’s show:
- The Wikileaks controversy continues with a fear of censorship on the Internet
- The SNCF admits transferring Jews to concentration camps during WWII
- Student protests in the UK following sharp increases in tuition fees
- News from the Climate Change summit in Cancún
- Why French hair salons have turned off their music
Use the player below to listen to the episode. You can also subscribe in iTunes to get all future shows delivered automatically as soon as they become available. The entire season of News Time Spanish is available in a premium format which provides lesson notes, vocabulary and exercises for each episode, and for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad users there is an ePub version compatible with the iBooks application. If you would like to benefit further from these materials, you can purchase a season pass for this season of News Time Spanish: 10 weekly episodes beginning 20 October 2010. More information can be found on the News Time Spanish product page.
Members’ links[amprotect=126]Premium members of News Time Spanish Season 2 can access the full transcript of the episode and key vocabulary using the links below. Our lesson guide also contains exercises and we provide answers and suggested translations in the Answer Key. If you found the normal speed version of the audio content a bit too fast, try listening to the slow version which has been electronically reduced to 80% speed.