This week on News Time Spanish :
- Tension between North and South Korea
- UK Immigration restrictions as a result of the financial crisis
- Scottish football referees take industrial action
- Developments in the former British colony of Guyana
- A possible link between wifi radiation and damage to trees in urban areas of the Netherlands
Use the player below to listen to the episode. You can also subscribe in iTunes to get all future shows delivered automatically as soon as they become available. The entire season of News Time Spanish is available in a premium format which provides lesson notes, vocabulary and exercises for each episode, and for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad users there is an ePub version compatible with the iBooks application. If you would like to benefit further from these materials, you can purchase a season pass for this season of News Time Spanish: 10 weekly episodes beginning 20 October 2010. More information can be found on the News Time Spanish product page.
[amprotect=126]Premium members of News Time Spanish Season 2 can access the full transcript of the episode and key vocabulary using the links below. Our lesson guide also contains exercises and we provide answers and suggested translations in the Answer Key. If you found the normal speed version of the audio content a bit too fast, try listening to the slow version which has been electronically reduced to 80% speed.