Coming up in this week’s edition of News Time Spanish:
- Spain win the Football World Cup
- a Spanish heatwave causes problems across the country
- a report from the San Fermín bull-running festival in Pamplona
- important events in the policital history of Cuba involving Guillermo Fariñas
- news from India about a new health drink
Use the player below to listen to the episode. You can also subscribe in iTunes to get all future shows delivered automatically as soon as they become available. If you would like to benefit further from these materials, you can purchase a season pass for this season of News Time Spanish: 10 weekly episodes beginning 17 May 2010. Premium materials include transcripts, vocabulary guides, exercises and a slow version of the audio. More information can be found on the News Time Spanish product page.
Members’ links[amprotect=111]Premium members of News Time Spanish Season 1 can access the full transcript of the episode and key vocabulary using the links below. Our lesson guide also contains exercises and we provide answers and suggested translations in the Answer Key. If you found the normal speed version of the audio content a bit too fast, try listening to the slow version which has been electronically reduced to 80% speed.