Radio Lingua Members: TwitterLearn Spanish
Welcome to the members’ area for TwitterLearn Spanish. If you have purchased our deluxe edition of TwitterLearn Spanish you will be able to access the files using the instructions below. You’ll also need your username and password which we emailed you when you first made your purchase. If you have not purchased the deluxe edition for TwitterLearn Spanish then you can sign up here, or find out more about TwitterLearn Spanish. If you are already a member of our system, please log into your Control Panel to add the deluxe edition of TwitterLearn Spanish to your membership.
Season 1 Deluxe: Premium feeds in iTunes
Use the links below to access the materials automatically in iTunes. If the one-click method doesn’t work, try copying and pasting the url into the Subscribe to podcast… dialogue in iTunes. Full instructions are included below. The eBook will be automatically downloaded with each of the options.
|Automatic||Manual: copy url below|
|iPod / iPhone||One-click||http://radiolingua.com/thevault/premiumfeeds/tls-01-iph-premium.xml|
Support: Premium iTunes feeds: one-click method
Our premium materials can be downloaded automatically in iTunes. Please follow the instructions below to ensure you access the correct materials.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded iTunes.
- First, try the one-click method listed in the table below. Having purchased a membership, click the appropriate link below and you should be taken to your podcast listing in iTunes where you’ll see a new podcast: eg. RLN TwitterLearn French – iPod/iPhone. If this doesn’t work, follow the instructions for the ‘manual method’ below.
- Note that it is useful to click on the “List view” in order to see the episodes more clearly, as shown in the image below.
- Depending on how your iTunes is set up, you’ll probably just download the most recent item in the feed, which is likely to be a set of instructions.
- You should then click on the expand triangle, as shown below. This will reveal the list of files available to you.
- You can now click the ‘get all’ button in order to download all the files available in your membership automatically.
Premium iTunes feeds: manual method
- Copy the full url from the table below for the appropriate level.
- Go to iTunes and select Subscribe to podcast… from the Advance menu, as shown below:
- Paste in the appropriate url (note that the example in the image below is for Coffee Break French – choose the appropriate url based on your membership from the table below).
- You should now be subscribed to the premium version of the podcast and you can follow the remaining instructions from item #3 in the one-click method above.
Notes and helper applications
To view pdf documents, please use Adobe Reader (PC/Mac) or Preview (Mac). All mp3 files can be downloaded to your computer and played in a number of applications. To copy to iTunes, right-click on the files above and “save as…”, saving them to an appropriate place on your computer. You can then drag the files to iTunes and synchronise to your iPod as required. The enhanced podcast files can be played in iTunes, on iPods and QuickTime Player. There are further details in the lesson guide as to how to use the enhanced podcasts in iTunes.