Join us for Coffee Break French Live – Q&A with Mark and Pierre-Benoît
Questions featured in this episode:
- When do you pronounce the ‘s’ at the end of the word plus?
- How do you know whether ‘ll’ is pronounced as an L or a Y sound?
- Can you give me some phrases to use when I’m not sure about my opinion about something?
- What does the ‘ce’ in est-ce que and qu’est-ce qui really mean?
- How do you when to pronounce the ‘-re’ at the end of a word like être or quatre?
- What other uses are there for the verb arriver other than ‘to arrive’?
Make sure you’re following us on Facebook to find out exactly when we’re broadcasting our live shows.