Coming up in this lesson:
In the final episode of the series we join Matthieu who is replying to Gabrielle’s email – for the last time! As ever Mark and Pierre-Benoît are on hand to discuss the episode and it’s finally time to tackle the tricky issue of c’est vs il est amont many other language points. If you’re interested in finding out more about what happens next in the Coffee Break French series, please click here.
Listen to the lesson
Accessing the Premium Version
The premium version of Coffee Break French Season 4 provides additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your French studies. The premium version includes the following elements:
- Language Study audio show: in this bonus audio recording we provide a full analysis of the language used in each lesson. Presented in French and English, Pierre-Benoît and Mark will help you to get to grips with all the language covered in the main lesson, and provide further examples of the idiomatic expressions and grammar concepts covered;
- Transcripts and notes: since so much French is used in this season’s recordings, we’ve decided to include a full transcript of both the main audio lesson and the Language Study lesson. We’ve included vocabulary and language notes to help you master the language more effectively.
The members’ version can be accessed through our membership system. You can purchase the course using the links below. Please note that the lessons are published on a regular basis and you will have access to the materials as soon as they are published. Think of this as a “Season Pass”.
- Season 4 Complete, lessons 400-440 (£89.00 GBP inc VAT / approx £109 USD ex VAT for non EU customers)
- Season 4A, lessons 401-420 (£57.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non EU customers)
- Season 4B, lessons 421-440 (£57.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non EU customers)