Coming up in this lesson:
In this latest episode of Coffee Break French, Mark and Pierre-Benoît discuss Matthieu’s latest email reply to Gabrielle. As usual there are a number of interesting language points to be discussed including further examples of the subjunctive with triggers we have seen before, and a brand new situation when the subjunctive is used after a superlative.
Listen to the lesson
Accessing the Premium Version
The premium version of Coffee Break French Season 4 provides additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your French studies. The premium version includes the following elements:
- Language Study audio show: in this bonus audio recording we provide a full analysis of the language used in each lesson. Presented in French and English, Pierre-Benoît and Mark will help you to get to grips with all the language covered in the main lesson, and provide further examples of the idiomatic expressions and grammar concepts covered;
- Transcripts and notes: since so much French is used in this season’s recordings, we’ve decided to include a full transcript of both the main audio lesson and the Language Study lesson. We’ve included vocabulary and language notes to help you master the language more effectively.
The members’ version can be accessed through our membership system. You can purchase the course using the links below. Please note that the lessons are published on a regular basis and you will have access to the materials as soon as they are published. Think of this as a “Season Pass”.
- Season 4 Complete, lessons 400-440 (£89.00 GBP inc VAT / approx £109 USD ex VAT for non EU customers)
- Season 4A, lessons 401-420 (£57.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non EU customers)
- Season 4B, lessons 421-440 (£57.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non EU customers)