In the latest lesson of Coffee Break German, Mark and Thomas take a trip to the nearby town of Schwaz and visit the Tourist Information Office to find out what there is to do and see.
Coming up in this lesson…
In this lesson you will:
- review language for giving directions and describing locations;
- investigate further examples of German word order and the “second place” rule for verbs;
- talk about opening times and other types of information for tourists;
- practise different conversational structures.
Listen to the lesson
This audio lesson is free, as are all the main audio lessons of Coffee Break German. In addition we do offer a members’ version of the course which includes video flashcards, lesson notes and bonus audio materials.
Use the audio players to listen to the lesson, or subscribe in iTunes to receive this lesson and all future lessons automatically.
Accessing the Premium Version
The premium version of Coffee Break German provides additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your German studies. The premium version includes the following elements:
- Video flashcards: listen to each lesson and see the words and phrases covered in the lesson displayed on the screen of your computer, phone or tablet (mp4 format);
- Bonus audio materials: use our review lessons to practise the language covered in the main lesson, and to pick up some useful bonus vocabulary;
- Comprehensive lesson notes: study the language of each lesson in greater detail and access additional information about the German language.
The members’ version can be accessed through our membership system. You can purchase the course using the links below. Please note that the lessons are published over the next year (2013) and you will have access to the materials as soon as they are published. Think of this as a “Season Pass”.
- Season 1B: Lessons 21-40
£57.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)
- Season 1 Complete: Lessons 1-40
£89.00 GBP inc VAT / approx £109 USD ex VAT for non-Eu customers)
Coffee Break German Study Packs for the iPad
Coffee Break German Study Packs are now available on the iBookstore. These books feature the audio, video and text of the members’ materials in a handy iBooks version. The Study Packs are published in groups of five lessons and are published normally 2-3 weeks after the lessons are published on our site. To see which Study Packs are currently available, please visit Coffee Break German on the iBookstore.