In lesson 30 of Coffee Break German you’ll join Mark and Thomas as they review the language covered in the past ten lessons. Coffee Break German comes to you from the Radio Lingua Network. In weekly episodes you’ll join native speaker Thomas who’ll be teaching learner Mark in gradual, structured lessons. The episodes also feature Kirsten, our Grammar Guru, and Julia, our Cultural Correspondent.
Coming up in this lesson…
In this lesson you will:
- find out who the mystery personalities from lesson 29 were;
- test your translation skills from German into English;
- test your translation skills from English into German;
- review the grammar covered in lessons 21-30 with our Grammar Guru;
- learn about some famous German speakers.
Listen to the lesson
Accessing the Premium Version
The premium version of Coffee Break German provides additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your German studies. The premium version includes the following elements:
- Video flashcards: listen to each lesson and see the words and phrases covered in the lesson displayed on the screen of your computer, phone or tablet (mp4 format);
- Bonus audio materials: use our review lessons to practise the language covered in the main lesson, and to pick up some useful bonus vocabulary;
- Comprehensive lesson notes: study the language of each lesson in greater detail and access additional information about the German language.
The members’ version can be accessed through our membership system. You can purchase the course using the links below. Please note that the lessons are published over the next year (2013) and you will have access to the materials as soon as they are published. Think of this as a “Season Pass”.
- Season 1B: Lessons 21-40
£57.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)
- Season 1 Complete: Lessons 1-40
£89.00 GBP inc VAT / approx £109 USD ex VAT for non-Eu customers)
Coffee Break German Study Packs for the iPad
Coffee Break German Study Packs are now available on the iBookstore. These books feature the audio, video and text of the members’ materials in a handy iBooks version. The Study Packs are published in groups of five lessons and are published normally 2-3 weeks after the lessons are published on our site. To see which Study Packs are currently available, please visit Coffee Break German on the iBookstore.