We’re back with a new season of the Coffee Break Spanish Magazine. In this episode:
- Alba asks the question, ¿cuál es tu forma favorita de ligar? – what’s your best chat-up line?
- JP and Nahyeli answer a question from listener Jess about using quantities in Spanish;
- and we’re introducing a new member of the team – Mark is joined by Fernanda from Chile for the first leg of a journey around the tourist highlights of Latin America.
The free version of the audio programme for this episode is available through the links and audio players below.
Get more out of your Coffee Break Spanish Magazine experience
The Coffee Break Spanish Magazine is much more than just our free audio show. Our premium edition offers the following bonuses:
- Extended audio show featuring a line-by-line analysis of the interview questions;
- Exclusive video versions of the interview segments filmed live on location (HD and SD versions);
- Comprehensive lesson notes including full transcripts and vocabulary guides.
You can access the premium edition for just £23.00 GBP – that’s just around the price of a coffee in your favourite coffee shop per episode! The season features ten episodes which will be published between now and 6 July 2013. The one payment of £23.00 GBP provides access to the premium materials for all ten lessons.
Already a member? Download the content on the members’ page (username and password required).