It’s time for the final lesson in this season of the Coffee Break Spanish Magazine. In this episode:
- It’s a time for making New Year’s Resolutions and examining what we want to change about ourselves. This week Alba is asking the question, ¿cuál es tu peor hábito?;
- Laura’s frase idiomática is an interesting one today: irse por los cerros de Úbeda. Find out what this means in this lesson;
- and JP and Nahyeli answer a question from listener Rodney about an interesting use of the word que.
The free version of the audio programme for this episode is available through the links and audio players below.
Get more out of your Coffee Break Spanish Magazine experience
The Coffee Break Spanish Magazine is much more than just our free audio show. Our premium edition offers the following bonuses:
- Extended audio show featuring a line-by-line analysis of the interview questions;
- Exclusive video versions of the interview segments filmed live on location (HD and SD versions);
- Comprehensive lesson notes including full transcripts and vocabulary guides.
You can access the premium edition for just £23.00 GBP – that’s just around the price of a coffee in your favourite coffee shop per episode! The season features ten episodes which will be published between now and 12 Dec 2012. The one payment of £23.00 GBP provides access to the premium materials for all ten lessons.
Already a member? Download the content on the members’ page (username and password required).