The latest edition of the Coffee Break Spanish Magazine is now available. Join the team and improve your Spanish! In this edition:
- Alba asks her interviewees, si te tocara la lotería, ¿qué harías con el dinero? Like last week you’ll hear a range of accents featured in the answers, with a sprinkling of imperfect subjunctives and conditionals for good measure!;
- Laura teaches us the phrases tirar la casa por la ventana, meaning “to splash out” or to spend a lot of money;
- and JP and Nahyeli look at the Mexican word chale and how it is used.
The free version of the audio programme for this episode is available through the links and audio players below.
Get more out of your Coffee Break Spanish Magazine experience
The Coffee Break Spanish Magazine is much more than just our free audio show. Our premium edition offers the following bonuses:
- Extended audio show featuring a line-by-line analysis of the interview questions;
- Exclusive video versions of the interview segments filmed live on location (HD and SD versions);
- Comprehensive lesson notes including full transcripts and vocabulary guides.
You can access the premium edition for just £23.00 GBP – that’s just around the price of a coffee in your favourite coffee shop per episode! The season features ten episodes which will be published between now and 12 Dec 2012. The one payment of £23.00 GBP provides access to the premium materials for all ten lessons.
Already a member? Download the content on the members’ page (username and password required).