It’s here! We’re delighted to present the first edition of the Coffee Break Spanish Magazine. In this edition:
- Alba asks the question ¿Cómo pasabas el verano cuando eras niño? – “How did you spend your summers as a child?”;
- Laura introduces us to the expression de perillas;
- and in our Q&A Spanish section JP and Nahyeli answer Molly’s question concerning gender of nouns.
The free version of the audio programme for this episode is available through the links and audio players below.
Get more out of your Coffee Break Spanish Magazine experience
The Coffee Break Spanish Magazine is much more than just our free audio show. Our premium edition offers the following bonuses:
- Extended audio show featuring a line-by-line analysis of the interview questions;
- Exclusive video versions of the interview segments filmed live on location (HD and SD versions);
- Comprehensive lesson notes including full transcripts and vocabulary guides.
You can access the premium edition for just £23.00 GBP – that’s just around the price of a coffee in your favourite coffee shop per episode! The season features ten episodes which will be published between now and 12 Dec 2012. The one payment of £23.00 GBP provides access to the premium materials for all ten lessons.
Already a member? Download the content on the members’ page (username and password required).