Coming up in this lesson:
¡Estamos de vuelta! It’s been a few weeks since our last episode of Show Time Spanish, and this has been the result of major server problems. We’ve completed a migration of all our content to new servers today, and we’re delighted to be back with a new episode of Show Time Spanish in which Mark is joined by Loreto, from Chile. In this first of two episodes with Loreto, we learn about the geography and culture of Chile.
Please note that lesson 36 of Season 3 was originally known as lesson 336 of Coffee Break Spanish. We have renumbered the lessons of each season as lessons 1-40 to make things more simple for our listeners.
Accessing the Premium Version
The premium version of Coffee Break Spanish Season 3 provides additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your Spanish studies. The premium version includes the following elements:
- Full transcript: a complete transcript of all the Spanish used in the episodes;
- Explanations and examples: detailed explanations of the grammar points and idiomatic expressions covered in each lesson;
- Bonus audio lesson: a translation challenge where you are encouraged to translate sentences from English into Spanish and Spanish into English based on the words and phrases in each lesson
- Bonus audio notes: notes for the bonus audio lesson.
The members’ version can be accessed through our membership system. You can purchase the course using the links below.
- Season 3 Complete: Lessons 1-40
£79.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $112 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)
- Season 3A: Lessons 1-20
£47.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)
- Season 3B: Lessons 21-40
£47.oo GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)