We’ve combined our popular One Minute Languages courses into a bundle and are making these available for a hugely reduced price. Each course normally costs £5 (French, Greek, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin are £10 as they include additional bonus items), but we’re offering the entire One Minute Languages library for the reduced price of £37 (+VAT). You can learn the basics of sixteen languages for less than the price of a coffee* per language!
Topics covered include:
- saying hello and goodbye
- basic words including yes, no, please, thank you
- saying your name and asking other people what they’re called
- talking about language – say that you’re learning the language and that you speak a little
- counting 1-10
- asking people how they’re feeling and answering the question yourself
- other common phrases including happy birthday, good luck, I love you
If you’d like to be able to communicate in basic Catalan, Danish, French, Gaelic, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Luxembourgish, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish then click here to take advantage of this offer or view the whole range of One Minute Languages available individually.
*What’s all this about “less than the price of a coffee”?! Well, a Venti Cappuccino in Starbucks in the UK costs £2.65, and we’ve reduced the price of each course to £2.31. Obviously a coffee is priced differently depending on where you purchase it, but we think this is a good deal anyway!
Tags: learn basic french, learn catalan, learn danish, learn irish, learn japanese, learn luxembourgish, learn mandarin, learn polish, learn portuguese, learn russian, learn turkish, one minute languages