Coming up in this lesson:
In Lesson 12 we take a look at the negative form of the immediate future tense. We also look at the different ways to say “some” in French, also known as the partitive article.
Please note that lesson 12 of Season 2 was originally known as lesson 52 of Coffee Break French. We have renumbered the lessons of each season as lessons 1-40 to make things more simple for our listeners.
Accessing the Premium Version
The premium version of Coffee Break French Season 2 provides additional materials which will help you move forward more effectively with your French studies. The premium version includes the following elements:
- Synchronised flashcards: the audio episode with synchronised flashcards – works in most Podcast applications, on iTunes and in QuickTime Player;
- Lesson notes: detailed explanations of the vocabulary and any grammar points covered in each lesson;
- Bonus audio lesson: providing further practice of the language covered in a variety of ways
The members’ version can be accessed through our membership system. You can purchase the course using the links below.
- Season 2 Complete: Lessons 201-240
£79.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $112 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)
- Season 2A: Lessons 201-220
£47.00 GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)
- Season 2B: Lessons 221-240
£47.oo GBP inc VAT / approx $67 USD ex VAT for non-EU customers)